Lee Chang Group represented the Viking Group in the renewal of their warehouse facility in Santa Fe Springs. The lease renewal was valued at just under $2 million.
Lee Chang Group was brought in to negotiate the renewal of Viking Group’s lease located at 9101 Sorenson Ave. Through much negotiation, they were able to come to terms that were satisfactory to both parties. Viking Group has been at the subject property for more than five years.
The Viking Group has been the market leader in fire protection for more than 100 years. Some of their products include sprinklers, valves, and piping systems. Viking was one of the first U.S. sprinkler manufacturers to attain ISO certification. They have been ISO certified since 1992. Viking remains committed to the ongoing refinement of its products, all of which are tested and listed by the major approval agencies around the world. The Viking Group has offices all throughout the United States, as well as many other locations globally.
The subject property is 39,000 sq ft and is part of a larger multi-tenant property. The property features 21 ft clear and has 4 dock high doors. The most important feature of this property is the oversized fenced yard. Viking Group stores a lot of its materials in the yard. Santa Fe Springs is a highly sought after market. Majority of buildings in this area are built to maximum coverage which results in no yard, let alone an oversized yard such as Sorenson. This feature made it close to impossible to find a comparable property so Viking needed the assistance of the Lee Chang Group to negotiate the renewal on their behalf.
The Lee Chang Group provides buyer representation, seller, landlord and tenant representation services throughout the Inland Empire and Greater Los Angeles area. They have created a marketing system that allows them to quickly match buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants throughout these areas. Their extensive knowledge of the commercial and industrial property market has made them a leader in this industry.
- Tenant/Buyer: Supply Network, Inc., a Michigan Corporation
- Landlord/Seller: Baybar Investment Company and Oltmans Investment Company LLC dba Sorenson TIC
- Property Type: Industrial
- Region: Mid Counties
- County: Los Angeles County
- City: Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Property Size: 39,000 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 21 ft
- Parking Spaces: 68
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 4
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 2
- Closest Freeways/Highway Exposure:605 Freeway, Interstate 5 Freeway, 60 Freeway
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $1,834,254.00
- Terms: lease
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang, Justin Kuehn
- Property Address: 9101 Sorenson Avenue