Santa Fe Springs, California – Industrial Business Park consisting of 7 buildings sold to single buyer. Lee Chang Represented Turner Real Estate Investments in acquiring the Milco Business Park located on Larwin Circle in Santa Fe Springs. This single acquisition was valued at over $7.8 million. Once purchased, the new owners renamed the complex Turner Crossings – Santa Fe Springs.
The seven building complex consists of 70,087 square feet of light industrial space and are located in fenced in yards. These buildings offer loading docks as well as grade level loading areas and 18 foot ceilings. The complex has a total of 140 parking spaces for the seven buildings. It is unknown at this time if the complex had any current tenants leasing the properties or if the complex was empty.
This industrial complex is located near I-5 and has easy access to the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach. It is assumed that the owner will perform some renovations to encourage new tenants in the complex. Available leases for industrial properties in Santa Fe Springs are always high in demand because of the limited properties available in the area.
The Lee Chang Group represented Turner Real Estate Investments in this transaction and was able to secure a deal for their client that was within their budget and for an amount that would guarantee a return on their investment. Industrial properties are very hard to find in this area, so when this complex became available, the Lee Chang Group moved quickly for their client.
The Lee Chang Group provides buyer representation, seller, landlord and tenant representation services throughout the Inland Empire and Greater Los Angeles area. They have created a marketing system that allows them to quickly match buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants throughout these areas. Their extensive knowledge of the commercial and industrial property market has made them a leader within this industry.
Multi-Tenant Industrial Property Sale
- Tenant/Buyer: TREF Santa Fe Springs, LLC
- Landlord/Seller: Larwin Circle Partners South LTD
- Property Type: Multi-Tenant Industrial
- Region: Mid Cities
- County: Los Angeles County
- City: Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Property Size: 70,087 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 18 ft
- Parking Spaces: 140
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 5
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 14
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: Golden State Freeway (I-5)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $7,870,000
- Terms: Sale
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- Property Address: 13567-13579 Larwin Circle, Santa Fe Springs