World Kitchen, LLC (World Kitchen) optimizes distribution across the West Coast with new Riverside Bulk Distribution Warehouse Lease. World Kitchen (based in based in Rosemont, Illinois) is an American kitchenware products manufacturer and distributor. With a global team of 3,000 employees and industry veterans, World Kitchen owns/licenses the following brands: CorningWare, Pyrex, Chicago Cutlery, Baker’s Secret, Revere, OLFA, Corelle, Visions, Snapware, EKCO, and Magnalite.
Bulk Distribution Warehouse Lease
- Tenant: World Kitchen, LLC
- Landlord: Panattoni Development Company
- Property Type: Bulk Distribution Warehouse
- Region: Inland Empire East
- County: Riverside County
- City: Riverside, CA
- Property Size: 636,000 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 30 ft
- Parking Spaces: 236
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 164
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 4
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: Interstate 215 Highway (I-215) and Pomona Freeway (CA-60)
- Closets Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: Over $20 Million
- Terms: 10 Year NNN Lease
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- NAI Capital Agent: John Boyer
- Property Address: 2325 Cottonwood Avenue in Riverside, CA
NAI Capital’s team of Richard Lee, John Boyer, and Nicholas Chang, CCIM along with Chicago partner Michael Flynn, SIOR, CCIM of NAI Hiffman represented the tenant World Kitchen, LLC in the 10 year NNN lease of a state of the art 636,000 square foot bulk distribution building located at 2325 Cottonwood Avenue in Riverside, CA.
The landlord, Panattoni Development Company was represented by Jones Lang LaSalle. At over 20 Million dollars, this transaction represented one of the largest lease transactions in the Inland Empire in 2013.