Lee Chang Group sold a free standing warehouse in Ontario for over the asking price. The Lee Chang Group represented the seller in the sale of an 8,215 sq ft industrial property in the city of Ontario valued at $1,180,000.
The subject property is split into three units and had two separate power panels totaling 1,200 amps of power. The most attractive feature of this property is a 10k sq-ft fenced yard. It is rare to find a property of this size with such a large yard, especially in a heavy industrial zone. At the time of the sale, there were two tenants in place. The Lee Chang Group was able to garner great interest through their marketing efforts and it created a bidding war between two buyers. This resulted in the property selling for close to five percent above the asking price. The buyer was an investor who had a Taiwanese manufacturer in tow to occupy the entire property as a tenant.
The Lee Chang Group provides buyer representation, seller, landlord and tenant representation services throughout the Inland Empire and Greater Los Angeles area. They have created a marketing system that allows them to quickly match buyers and sellers or landlords and tenants throughout these areas. Their extensive knowledge of the commercial and industrial property market has made them a leader in this industry.
• Tenant/Buyer: Arthur C. Wang
• Landlord/Seller: Thomas & Cynthia Dixon Revocable Trust
• Property Type: Industrial
• Region: Inland Empire West
• County: San Bernardino County
• City: Ontario, CA
• Property Size: 8,215 square foot
• Clear Ceiling Height: 14 ft
• Parking Spaces: 16
• Dock-High Doors/Loading: 0
• Drive In/Grade-Level Doors: 6
• Closest Freeways/Highway Exposure: Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)
• Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
• Value: $1,180,000
• Terms: Sale
• NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
• Property Address: 1203 Brooks Street