Three year lease on light industrial warehouse in Rancho Cucamonga secured for Apple Tree International Corp. by the Lee Change Group. Justin Kuehn, senior associate of the Lee Chang Group represented Apple Tree International Corp during negotiations for a 25,350 square foot light industrial warehouse space in Rancho Cucamonga. Located at 8675 Rochester Avenue, this real estate transaction was valued at $638,800.00.
Rancho Cucamonga is one of the fastest developing areas within the Inland Empire. Commercial real estate is readily available and at very cost effective pricing. Many companies that desire to grow their business or convert a larger portion of their business to manufacturing or distributing their products through Internet sales have found that the Inland Empire is the perfect place to locate their company.
Access to the Port of Long Beach, major interstates and highways, nearby railroad stations and trucking companies, and access to an international airport makes the properties in Rancho Cucamonga, as well as other Inland Empire cities, the first choice for companies large and small that need a warehouse location.
The Lee Change Group provided commercial tenant representation during this transaction and was able to secure a three year lease for their client at a very attractive square footage rate. In comparison to similar buildings in nearby Los Angeles County, the property was nearly a steal. Apple Tree International Corp was pleased with the final negotiated price on the property as well as with how quickly the deal took place.
The Lee Chang Group has developed superior marketing and representation skills which allow them to represent all types of real estate transactions within the Inland Empire and surrounding areas. Representatives of the Lee Chang Group can provide investor, buyer, seller, landlord or tenant representation services as well as provide accurate and professional property valuations and dispositions.
This light industrial warehouse space provided Apple Tree International Corp with 25,350 square feet of operating space, five dock high loading doors and one drive-in door as well as 50 parking spaces for employees and visitors to the business.
Light Industrial Warehouse Lease
- Tenant/Buyer: Apple Tree International Corp
- Landlord/Seller: Zucker GST Trust UTD 8/30/98; Delphi Trust (1-4-99)
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: San Bernardino County
- City: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Property Size: 25,350 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 24 ft
- Parking Spaces: 50
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 5
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 1
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $638,808.00
- Terms: 3 year lease
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang, Justin Kuehn
- Property Address: 8675 Rochester Avenue