Lee Chang Group represented Orora North America in the lease renewal. The Lee Chang Group, along with the NAI Corporate services group, was brought in by Orora North America to negotiate new terms for their renewal at 6600 Valley View Avenue in Buena Park. The total size of the facility is 290,920 sq ft. The value of the transaction was just under $15 million.
The property at 6600 Valley View Avenue is a second generation free standing 290,920 square-foot industrial warehouse located in Buena Park. It features 17 dock high doors, a 25-foot minimum clearance, and a private fenced yard. This is a highly sought after location due to its proximity to the Los Angeles and Long Beach ports.
Ororo Packaging has been at this facility since 1994. As part of the renewal package, the Lee Chang Group and NAI Corporate Services was able to also negotiate a $1 million tenant improvement allowance for building upgrades and maintenance.
Orora North America is a leader in packaging solutions and supplies. In 1947, Kent Landsbert started the Landsberg company from his garage. Since then, it has grown to more than 55 locations across North America, Europe and Asia. In 2013 the Landsberg company began a new chapter in its 66-year history and merged with the Orora Group to form Orora North America.
High Image Warehouse Details
- Tenant/Buyer: Orora North America
- Landlord/Seller: Verde Valley View, LLC
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: South Bay
- County: Orange County
- City: Buena Park, CA
- Property Size: 290,920 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 25 ft
- Parking Spaces: 572
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 17
- Drive In/Grade-Level Doors: 4
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: California State Route 91 and Interstate 5
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $14,980,085.40
- Terms: Lease
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang,
- Property Address: 6600 Valley View Avenue
Call (909) 945-2339 for inquiries or
Click Industrial Real Estate Broker