2 Building Lease Deal completed by the Lee Chang Group. Justin Kuehn of the Lee Chang Group secured two properties for The Foland Group totaling 69, 984 square feet. These two properties represent an expansion of the Foland Group in the Inland Empire where they already occupy 215,000 square feet in an additional property.
The properties located at 5775 Jurupa Street (29,987 Sq. Ft.) and 2455 Francis Street (39,997 Sq.Ft.) are light industrial properties. The combined properties offer the tenant everything that they need to expand their business. Some of the features included 22 foot high ceilings and ample loading docks and grade level doors for easy shipping and receiving.
Working as a tenant representative, Justin Kuehn was able to secure a 36 month lease for the two properties valued at $ 820,734.00. This was well within the budget of the tenant and was a very acceptable price to the landlord. Arrangements were made for immediate assumption of the property upon signing the lease.
The Foland Group has been expanding their business within the Inland Empire because of its prime location. Access to major highways such as the Pomona and San Bernardino Freeways, access to the Port of Long Beach, and the ability to use trains for shipping large loads cross country were some of the driving factors of The Foland Group wishing to expand in this area. Exceptional pricing on square footage within the Inland Empire was another driving factor.
The Lee Chang Group has represented many buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants for properties located throughout the Inland Empire. Their network of associates and their knowledge of the commercial real estate industry has made them a leader in their field. Their superior marketing strategy and their ability to match the right properties with the right client has made the Lee Chang Group the “go to” brokers within the Inland Empire.
Light Industrial Warehouse Lease
- Tenant/Buyer: Dennis Foland, Inc.
- Landlord/Seller: Superior Custom Packaging
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: San Bernardino County
- City: Ontario, CA
- Property Size: 39,997 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 22 ft
- Parking Spaces: 68
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 3
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 5
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $820,738.44
- Terms: 36 month lease
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- Property Address: 2455 Francis Street