Recycling company leases 16,020 sq ft in Fontana. The Lee Chang Group represented Recycling Pays Corporation in a 36 month lease at 13991 Arrow Blvd. The transaction was valued at more than $350k.
13991 Arrow is a brand new property that was under construction when the lease was signed. It is comprised of 16,020 sq ft with a large yard, 21’ minimum clear and grade level loading. Since the property was under construction during lease negotiations, it gave the tenant an opportunity to have the builder customize the warehouse and office to their needs.
Recycling Pays and its subsidiaries have been clients of the Lee Chang Group for more than 6 years. This is the fourth transaction that the Lee Chang Group has handled for them. Recycling Pays has some very large contracts with various entertainment venues throughout southern CA including Staples Center, Stub Hub Center and Dodger Stadium.
They handle and process all of their recyclable cardboard, plastic and glass products. Their recycling use and the lack of inventory made the search for a new facility extremely difficult. The Lee Chang Group was able to locate this property where the landlord was ok with the use and had all the features that the tenant required.
Visit tenant representation for our portfolio of work representing industrial clients.
Fontana Light Industrial Warehouse
- Tenant/Buyer: RecyclingPays Corporation
- Landlord/Seller: KML, LLC
- Property Type: Light industrial
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: San Bernardino County
- City: Fontana, CA
- Property Size: 16,020 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 21 ft
- Parking Spaces: 35
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 1
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 3
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure:Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $351,799.20
- Terms: lease
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- Property Address: 13991 Arrow Blvd.