Light Industrial Warehouse Sale Sets a record for Rancho Cucamonga for price per square foot. The Lee Chang Group exceeded the expectations of their client by obtaining the highest price for a light industrial warehouse sale in Rancho Cucamonga. As seller representation brokers, Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang CCIM, and Justin Kuehn listed the 10,924 square foot property at an asking price of $1.715 million and had a buyer in escrow for the full amount within a week. This has set a record for Rancho Cucamonga for price per square foot for this type of industrial space.
The Lee Chang Group is known for aggressively representing their clients and obtaining the best price for the properties in question. Working as the representative of the seller for this transaction, the Lee Chang Group was able to secure a buyer, A&B’s Properties, and have the property in escrow within seven days of listing. This type of representation is what has made the Lee Chang Group a leader in the real estate industry throughout the Inland Empire.
This warehouse has easy access to major interstates and highways, has access to railroads, and can easily access the Port of Long Beach. Easy access to transportation for bringing in supplies and shipping out finished products is one of the reasons this property was so high in demand.
Properties in the Inland Empire will continue to dominate the real estate market as more companies move to Internet based selling and need flex warehouse space for their businesses. The availability of properties that are cost effective to purchase or lease, as well as a need for access to transportation options, is the driving force behind the success of the Inland Empire.
Light Industrial Warehouse Full Details
- Tenant/Buyer: A&B’s Properties, LLC
- Landlord/Seller: MDC White Oak, LLC
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: San Bernardino County
- City: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Property Size: 10,924 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 16 ft
- Parking Spaces: 22
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 0
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 2
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure:
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $1,715,000
- Terms: Sale
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang, Justin Kuehn
- Property Address: 8751 Prestige Court