Light Industrial Warehouse sale completed by Lee Chang Group for $3.5 million with special four month lease stipulation for seller. Richard Lee and Nicholas Chang of the Lee Chang Group represented the seller in a $3.5 million transaction of the property located at 1909 S. Campus Avenue in Ontario, California.
The seller, ADSD, LLC was surprised at how quickly the Lee Chang Group was able to sell their property at full asking price and required special negotiations on their behalf with the buyer. The Lee Chang Group negotiated with the buyer to allow ADSD, LLC to lease the property from the new owners after the purchase for four months so that they could locate a new building and set up their manufacturing area. The buyers agreed to these terms and were very happy with the overall deal.
Ontario is located within the western portion of the Inland Empire. Properties in this area move quickly off the market as demand for light industrial commercial space continues to rise. Demand for these properties by businesses in all industries has significantly risen over the last few years as more companies convert to fulfillment centers to process their online orders instead of just operating manufacturing space.
The Lee Chang Group are experienced brokers in the Inland Empire and have developed a marketing strategy that matches buyers and sellers with the right properties. Their extensive network of clients both locally and internationally have enabled them to close deals quickly with all parties satisfied with the transaction.
Seller representation is not the only services offered by the Lee Chang Group. The Group offers seller, buyer, landlord and tenant representation services throughout the Inland Empire. The Lee Chang Group also works closely with investors who are looking for top rated properties or land in the Inland Empire.
Ontario CA Light Industrial Warehouse Sale
- Tenant/Buyer: ZD Pharma LLc
- Landlord/Seller: ADSD LLC
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: San Bernardino County
- City: Ontario, CA
- Property Size: 27,538 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 24 ft
- Parking Spaces: 27
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 2
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 2
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: San Bernardino Freeway (I-10) and Pomona Freeway (CA-60)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $3,5M
- Terms: sale
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- Property Address: 1909 S. Campus Ave.