Working as the owner’s representative, Richard Lee and Nicholas Chang of the Lee Chang Group finalized the sale of a light industrial property in the Inland Empire valued at $3.1 million. This commercial property for sale was located at 1200 Wanamaker Ave. in Ontario, California. This freestanding industrial building consisted of over 45,000 square feet of prime industrial space and had a current tenant occupying part of the building.
Benefits of this property included easy exposure to the San Bernardino and Pomona Freeways, 20 foot ceilings, 6 Loading docks and 2 drive in doors.
In addition to these benefits, the commercial warehouse for sale also had a tenant that was currently occupying part of the property. This tenant would remain on the property and help offset the costs of the mortgage for the buyer.
The Lee Chang Group exceeded the expectations of their client by finding the right buyer for their commercial property for sale, at the right price, and in the right location.
Light Industrial Warehouse Sale
- Tenant/Buyer: Astro Properties, LLC
- Landlord/Seller: Huang Living Trust Dated 5/20/2008
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: San Bernardino County
- City: Ontario, CA
- Property Size: 45,202 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 20 ft
- Parking Spaces: 90
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 6
- Drive In/Grade-Level Doors: 2
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $3,073,736
- Terms: Sale
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- Property Address: 1200 Wanamaker Avenue in Ontario CA
When it comes to light industrial real estate properties for sale or for lease in the Inland Empire, the Lee Chang Group are industry leaders in securing the right property and right price for their clients. The Lee Chang Group represents clients nationally as well as conducts international real estate transactions for its clients.