Ontario, California Flex Warehouse space sold for $2.6 million. The Lee Chang Group represented the seller, Linda Marie Mickle Trust, in this transaction. The property, located at 2314 S. Mountain Ave. was old to a company that intends to remodel the entire structure and use it as a retail space offering overstock furniture.
This was a prime location for the buyer due to its exposure to the Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and ample parking spaces (160). The building offered 43,663 square feet of floor space and 18 foot ceilings, perfect for what the client desired in a property. The buyer intends to completely remodel the property to accommodate their business, and this property presented an easy “make over” opportunity for them.
The Inland Empire is a prime location for businesses that desire large warehouse and light industrial spaces at a more affordable rate. These prime locations are located within a large consumer population as well as being close to the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, train and truck shipping, and large freeways.
Growth continues throughout the Inland Empire region as more businesses look for opportunities to grow their business to accommodate Internet based sales. Ontario and the surrounding areas within the Empire have caught the attention of investors as well. The availability of property to build on, as well as affordable properties to invest into, has made this a real estate hot-spot.
The Lee Chang Group is a leading real estate broker firm in the Inland Empire. They have developed a marketing strategy that includes buyers and sellers from around the world that effectively matches clients together for the right properties. Their marketing strategies allow them to arrange transactions for their clients in very short periods of time.
The Lee Chang Group offers seller representation, buyer representation, landlord and tenant representation and property valuation services throughout the Inland Empire area.
Ontario CA Flex Office Space Sale
- Tenant/Buyer: 2314 South Mountain Avenue, LLC
- Landlord/Seller: Linda Marie Mickel Trust u/t/d September 29, 2991
- Property Type: Office/Flex
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: San Bernardino County
- City: Ontario, CA
- Property Size: 43,663 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 18 ft
- Parking Spaces: 160
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 0
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 0
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: Pomona Freeway (CA-60)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $2,600,000
- Terms: sale
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- NAI Capital Agent: David Knowlton
- Property Address: 2314 S. Mountain Avenue