The Lee Chang Group offers professional tenant representation throughout the Inland Empire area, as well as throughout California. Our tenant representation brokers are knowledgeable and aggressive, ensuring that every tenant representation agreement that we complete is in the best interest of our clients.
Location – Location- Location
You have heard the saying that “location is everything when it comes to business.” This is possibly the most truthful statement in the real estate industry. Your second largest cost as a business will concern your location. Selecting the wrong location could impact your profitability, tax burden, and even the potential to secure the right employees.
As a professional tenant representation broker, we will conduct the following services for you:
- Create a strategic plan to find the right property for your business based on current and future plans.
- Complete a financial analysis, including tenant credit ratings, to ensure that property can be obtained at the best rates.
- Demographic and location research of single tenant properties as well as multi-user units throughout the Inland Empire area.
- Negotiate with landlords for the best lease terms, including a tenant improvement allowance.
- Complete all necessary tenant research to ensure that all tenant representation questions are answered concerning short term and long term commercial property options.
Global Experience And Local Knowledge
We bring to our tenant representation global experience and local knowledge. Our team has worked successfully on projects in and outside of the commercial real estate industry throughout the world. This global experience has enhanced our abilities to strategize, negotiate, and anticipate fluctuations in the economy that may impact our tenant representation services. Each of these qualities has given our tenant representatives an edge over others in this industry.
Our Tenant Representation Process
It is our belief that as a tenant representative, we have a duty to or clients to provide them with complete representation. Our tenant representation process begins with an interview to determine the goal of our client. We will:
- Review all the criteria for the new space to be leased and current available listings
- Provide tenant advisory services of space planning, including sublet options for unused space
- Prepare detailed financial information regarding short term and long term occupancy options.
- Conduct necessary market research in the area to provide client with relevant information regarding their commercial property choices
- Provide detailed reports regarding market values
- Negotiate terms of lease, including tenant improvement allowance
- Prepare all finalization paperwork, leases, and transitional paperwork.
Our tenant representation agreement also includes extensive research into the area of the market your company belongs and what types of property in the area would be most beneficial to your company for long term growth and short term goals.
A Unique Approach To Tenant Representation
The Lee Chang Group has taken a unique approach to tenant representation by working with their clients for long-term goals. While many tenant brokers push for short-term “fixes’ to a business’s property needs, we dedicate the necessary time and research into finding long term solutions for your company.
Moving your business to a new location can be disruptive. Avoiding these moves by acquiring the right property from the start is beneficial to your company. We will work with you and your future goals to find the right property that is cost effective, carries a low tax burden, and provides the room for growth that you need. We can even provide you with services to sublet the extra space during your growth period to supplement your property expenses and keep the non-used areas active.
The Lee Chang Group
We believe that the Lee Chang Group is your best choice for commercial tenant representation in the Inland Empire area. Our extensive experience, knowledge, and negotiating abilities has made us a leader in the tenant representation industry. We know that we can help you find the right commercial property and at the right price. We encourage you to view our track record in commercial tenant representation.