High image distribution warehouse leased to furniture company from China. The Lee Chang Group represented the landlord, AK&B Ventures LLC in a 36 month lease to Carpenter and Black Smith Furniture Inc. valued at over $800,000 in lease consideration.
New USA Distribution Channel for Carpenter and Black Smith Furniture
By marketing to their extensive broker network, the Lee Chang Group was contacted by a broker that represented the tenant in their relocation efforts. Carpenter and Black Smith Furniture is a high end furniture manufacturer from China but has no locations in the United States. They were looking to open up a distribution channel in the United States. This will be the first of their distribution warehouses. They chose Southern California as their first location due to the close proximity to the ports.
Located at 4290 Brickell St Unit B in Ontario, CA, this light industrial warehouse is a 34,732 sq ft portion of a larger 96,843 sq ft building. This property is located in a prime location just off of the 10 freeway and features 3,000 sq ft of two story offices, 24’ minimum clear in the warehouse and dock high loading. The features of this property garnered a lot of interest from distribution companies looking to relocate in the Inland Empire.
Carpenter and Black Smith Furniture had been searching for a space for quite some time. They were not able to find anything that fit their needs until they found this space. This property’s location and warehouse features were a perfect fit for them. Upon touring the property, they submitted an offer right away. The Lee Chang Group was able to negotiate terms that worked out for both parties.
Distribution Warehouse Ontario California
- Tenant/Buyer:Carpenter and Black Smith Furniture, Inc.
- Landlord/Seller: AK&B Ventures
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: San Bernardino County
- City: Ontario, CA
- Property Size: 34,732 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 24 ft
- Parking Spaces: 125
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 2
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 2
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure:Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $828,132
- Terms: 36 month lease
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- Property Address: 4290 Brickell Street, Unit B