High image brand new construction warehouse sold to Star Metals. The Lee Chang Group represented the buyer, Star Holdings LLC, in the acquisition of a new construction 32,898 sq ft state of the art industrial warehouse valued at $4,128,699.
Despite the lack of inventory, the Lee Chang group was able to identify multiple options for their buyer through an aggressive and proactive search process. Star Metals was established in 2001. They are one of the largest stocking distributors of stainless steel tubing, sheet, plate and bar in Southern California. They also have a full in house facility to accommodate all processing needs which include: cutting, polishing, machining, grinding and welding.
Located at 4758 Troy Court, Building D, in Jurupa Valley, CA, this light industrial warehouse is a brand new 32,898 sq ft state of the art industrial warehouse. The construction was just completed in January of 2017. This property is located in a prime location just off of the 60 freeway and features 1,451 sq ft office, 28’ minimum clear in the warehouse, dock high loading, ESFR sprinklers and a private gated yard. The offices and warehouses is also fitted with state of the art energy efficient lighting systems. The features of this property were a perfect fit for Star Metals. The Lee Chang Group was able to negotiate a below market price for Star Metals along with an additional tenant improvement credit for some additional improvements to the property. The state of the art features and location of this property will make for an excellent long term investment.
High Image Warehouse Details
- Tenant/Buyer:Star Holdings LLC
- Landlord/Seller: Chase Troy LLC
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: Inland Empire West
- County: Riverside County
- City: Jurupa Valley, CA
- Property Size: 32,898 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 28 ft
- Parking Spaces: 64
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 4
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 1
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure:Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and Interstate 15 Freeway (I-15)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $4,128,699
- Terms: Purchase
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang, Justin Kuehn
- Property Address: 4758 Troy Ct