City of Industry Light Industrial Warehouse Sale in Record Time for Full Asking Price. The Lee Chang Group recently represented JV Capital Properties, LLC in a light industrial warehouse sale valued at $3.5 million in the City of Industry. This prime location located within the Inland Empire, sold for the asking price to TAT Health Group, LLC in record time.
The City of Industry is a prime location for industrial spaces and a light industrial warehouse will sell quickly if marketed in an effective manner. The Lee Chang Group has mastered this type of marketing and their clients are often surprised at how quickly their property enters into escrow for their asking price.
The Lee Chang Group has developed an aggressive marketing plan for property owners that desire to sell their industrial properties in the Inland Empire that has proven effective over and over again. Owners are realizing their asking price on properties and are making the sale in record breaking time thanks to the methods developed by Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang CCIM, and Justin Kuehn. In addition to representing sellers, the Lee Chang Group also provides superior tenant representation for clients that desire to lease properties in this area, as well as for buyers and landlords.
The Lee Chang Group understands that the demand for properties in the Inland Empire is very high. Investors and businesses see the availability of prime commercial properties and understand that it is an opportunity that cannot be passed. The location of the Empire makes it perfect for any warehouse or industrial business that needs access to all forms of transportation and cost effective costs for their building so that they can retain their desired profit margin.
Light Industrial Warehouse Full Details
- Tenant/Buyer: TAT Health Group LLC
- Landlord/Seller: JV Capital Properties LLC
- Property Type: Light Industrial
- Region: San Gabriel Valley
- County: Los Angeles County
- City: Industry, CA
- Property Size: 21,499 square foot
- Clear Ceiling Height: 18 ft
- Parking Spaces: 33
- Dock-High Doors/Loading: 2
- Drive In / Grade-Level Doors: 1
- Closest Freeways/Highways Exposure: Pomona Freeway (CA-60) and San Bernardino Freeway (I-10)
- Closest Ports: Port of Long Beach
- Value: $3,520,000
- Terms: sale
- NAI Capital, Lee Chang Group Agents: Richard Lee, Nicholas Chang
- Property Address: 1136 Samuelson Street